Announcements and Important Events
The beginning of pre-season for Windsor High School's Fall athletics programs is less than a month away! Please make sure athletes have registered online and a current copy of a student Wellness form (physical exam) is on file prior to practices beginning.
The following is a list of Fall athletics programs and their start dates and times. (This message will be continually updated as information is received from coaches.)
For students entering grades 9-12:
- Football - Sunday, August 11th, 11:00 am: Equipment distribution at the WHS gym; Practices begin Monday, August 12th, 5:00-8:00 pm (complete schedule is posted under the "news" tab on the varsity football webpage.)
- Field Hockey - First practice: Thursday, August 15th, 4:30-6:30 pm, high school field
- Cross Country - First practice: Thursday, August 15th, 6:00 pm at the WHS gym
- Bass Fishing - First practice: Thursday, August 15th, 4:30-7:30 pm at Kennedy's Pond
- Girls Soccer - First practice: Thursday, August 15th, 8:00 - 10:00 am, high school soccer field
- Boys Soccer - Parent & player informational meeting: Monday, August 12th 6:00 pm in LFW Theater; First practice: Thursday, August 15th, 8:00 -10:00 am: high school soccer field
- Golf - First practice: Monday, August 19th, 4:00-6:00 pm at John P. Larkin CC.
Jr. High athletics - all will start on or after Monday, August 26th. Stay tuned for details.
- Football -
- Field Hockey -
- Soccer (co-ed) -
- Cross Country -
NOTE: JH students may also practice / participate with the high school Bass Fishing and Golf programs but there are no interscholastic competitions at this level.