Announcements and Important Events
Sports Updates - with the end of classes for the year, these updates will be posted less frequently, with daily updates resuming in late August. Fall 2018 full schedules will be available on the website beginning in early July.
New students to WHS are encouraged to contact Assistant AD Andy Tufts if you are interested in joining a team and need details about the process or opportunities that exist.
Wrapping up the 17-18 sports calendar:
- JH Baseball celebration and awards will be Saturday at noon at the coach's home on Weeden Hill Rd.
- Good Luck to our three Decathletes competing in Burlington next Monday & Tuesday!
Preparing for Fall 2018 ....
- Field Hockey: All girls in grades 7-12 interested in playing next Fall should attend a meeting Wednesday, June 20th at 5:00 pm in the high school cafeteria.
- "Strength & Conditioning" sessions are being offered every Tuesday & Thursday afternoon this summer beginning on June 26th, led by one of our assistant track coaches. There is still room to join. Contact Andy Tufts for more details.
- FALL Registrations are still underway via Form ReLeaf - please get it done ASAP.
- Fall preseason begins on August 13th for HS Football and August 16th for all other high school sports. JH Sports will begin August 27th.